Reports Released from CRPE Staff
Reports Released by CRPE
Selected Pieces by Luke Cole
- Ralph Santiago Abascal & Luke W. Cole, "The Struggle for Environmental Justice: Legal Services Advocates Tackle Environmental Poverty Law," 29 Clearinghouse Review: Journal of Poverty Law 459 (1995)
- Luke W. Cole and Sheila R. Foster, "From the Ground Up: Environmental Racism and the Rise of the Environmental Justice Movement" (New York University Press, 2001).
- Luke W. Cole, “Creating Models for Progressive Lawyering in the 21st Century," transcript published in 9 Brooklyn Journal of Law & Policy 297 (2001).
- Luke W. Cole, “The Theory and Reality of Community-Based Environmental Decision-making: The Failure of California’s Tanner Act and its Implications for Environmental Justice,” 25 Ecology Law Quarterly 733 (1999).
- Luke W. Cole, Richard Moore and Robert Bullard, “Communities Want Development without Discrimination,” Lake Links 1 (University of Toledo College of Law, Winter 1998).
- Luke W. Cole, "Environmental Justice and the Three Great Myths of White Americana," 3West/Northwest 449 (1996).
- Luke W. Cole, "Macho Law Brains, Public Citizens, and Grassroots Activists: Three Models of Environmental Advocacy," 14 Virginia Environmental Law Journal 687 (1995).
- Luke W. Cole, "Legal Services, Public Participation and Environmental Justice," 29 Clearinghouse Review 449 (1995).
- Luke W. Cole, "Civil Rights, Environmental Justice and the EPA: The Brief History of Administrative Complaints Under Title VI," 9 Journal of Environmental Law and Litigation 309 (1994).
- Luke W. Cole, "Environmental Justice in the Classroom: Real Life Lessons for Law Students,"96 West Virginia Law Review 1051 (1994).
- M. Casey Jarman and Luke W. Cole, "A New Approach to Expanding Resources for Environmental Justice: The Professor-in-Residence," 96 West Virginia Law Review 1165 (1994).
- Luke W. Cole, "Environmental Justice Litigation: Another Stone in David's Sling," 21 Fordham Urban Law Journal 523 (1994).
- Luke W. Cole, "The Struggle of Kettleman City for Environmental Justice: Lessons for the Movement,"Maryland Journal of Contemporary Legal Issues 67 (1994).
- Luke W. Cole, "The Crisis and Opportunity in Public Interest Law: A Challenge to Law Students to be Rebellious Lawyers in the '90s," 4 Boston University Public Interest Law Journal 1 (1994).
- Luke W. Cole, "Empowerment as the Key to Environmental Protection: The Need for Environmental Poverty Law," 19 Ecology Law Quarterly 619 (1992).
- Luke W. Cole, "Remedies for Environmental Racism: A View from the Field," 90 Michigan Law Review1991 (1992).